Fly from the UK to Egypt beach paradise of Hurghada where you’ll stay 7 nights in a 5* Resort Hotel on the beach. Depending on your departure date your 7 night stay will be split either side of your Nile Cruise. In Hurghada you will stay in the 5* Jasmine Palace Resort, 5* AMC Royal Hotel, 5* Caribbean World Resort Soma Bay, 5* Pharaoh Azur Resort or Similar.
After the first part of your stay in Hurghada, you’ll sail the Nile River onboard the 5* M-S Commodore or other 5* ships subject to travelling dates, and experience Egyptian hospitality while visiting some of Egypt's most fascinating sites.
Guests will enjoy the facilities and services available such as restaurant serving buffet breakfast and lunch and a set meal for dinner. The bar and deck offer the idyllic setting to relax and enjoy a drink while enjoying the scenes of the Nile. Other facilities include a swimming pool, evening activities, table tennis, various shops, and room service just to name a few. The 77 tastefully decorated cabins featuring air condition, en-suite bathroom, TV, mini-bar, telephone and safety box.
Nile Cruise & Stay Itinerary:
- Day 1 Luxor: The friendly crew will welcome you and assist you in settling in your cabin for overnight stay on board in Luxor.
- Day 2 Luxor: Our first day of excursions begins with an early morning trip to the East Bank of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Enjoy lunch onboard whilst sailing to Edfu where you’ll dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 3: Early sailing around 9ish to the town of Kom Ombo with an afternoon visit at 16:00 to the Sobek Temple, we continue are sail to Aswan and arrive around 21:00 for dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
- Day 4: Our visit of Aswan begins early morning with a visit to the High Dam, Philea Temple, and Felucca Trip on the Nile. Guests can use the afternoon to leisurely explore Aswan or our (optional) excursion to the Nubian Village or simply ride on a camel along the Nile.
- Day 5: Guests can relax in the morning taking a dip in the ships swimming pool and enjoy the Egyptian sun on the sun deck or guests have the option to visit the famous temple of Abu Simbel in the south of Aswan. After lunch around 2pm we leave Aswan and begin our sail back north arriving around 21:00 in Edfu.
- Day 6: In the morning we sail and arrive in Esna around 10:00 where we visit the Temple of Khnum. Our cruise continues to Luxor with an arrival approximately at 14:30. This afternoon guests have the option of taking a city tour to heart of Luxor & we spend the night onboard in Luxor.
- Day 7: Our 7th day will take us to the West Bank of the Nile where we will visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatschpust Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. In the evening guests have the option to enjoy a sound and light show at Karnak temple
- Day 8: Enjoy breakfast onboard before joining your transfer back to Hurghada and the rest of your stay at your 5* All Inclusive Beach Hotel.
- Lower deck cabin have air-conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Bathroom with hairdryer
- Picture window
- Return Flight to Hurghada
- Hand Baggage
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at the hotel
- 7 Nights Full Board on the cruise
- Excursions & Excursions packages can be bought onboard or you can prepay in the UK at from £169 per person
- Flights are available from Gatwick, Stansted, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Doncaster, East Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow
- Hold Baggage is available at the discounted airline rate at time of booking
- Transfers, we offer a standard transfer package from £40 per person or a private transfer service, price on request. Gratuities on board the cruise are not prepaid, and are £27 per person subject to local exchange rates
Prices based on 2 sharing for 14 Nights
Visit our cruise offers page to see our various packages of Nile Cruise and Stay deals and offers.